Urchin was canceled in 2012.
Angelfish Software replaces Urchin!
Learn more at angelfishstats.com
Removing a Stuck or Pending Task
- A task is "stuck" - it doesn't appear to be doing anything more and fails to complete or error, OR
- A task never changes from a "Pending" status to "Running", OR
- A task is running fine, but needs to be stopped for one reason or another.
Clearing the task
- Stop the Urchin web services
- /path/to/urchin/bin/urchinctl stop, OR
- Start >> Program Files >> Urchin 6 >> Disable Urchin Services
- Log into the Urchin mysql database
From Command Line: mysql -u <user> -p<Password> <urchin database>
- Remove the appropriate task from the uprofiles_queue table. In most cases, you'll want to clear out all tasks. Use the following command do to so:
delete from uprofiles_queue;
- Navigate to path/to/urchin/data/reports/<account>/<profile> and delete the lock.udb file if it exists. Be sure to replace <account> and <profile> with their respective values.
- Restart Urchin services
- /path/to/urchin/bin/urchinctl start, OR
- Start >> Program Files >> Urchin 6 >> Enable Urchin Services